Jérôme Pasquier - New Ambassador of France to Nigeria
Ambassador of France to Nigeria and ECOWAS, former Ambassador of France to Korea and Croatia, Mr. Jérôme Pasquier has arrived in Abuja on September 5, 2018.
A career diplomat, Mr. Pasquier previously held numerous positions within the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs:
- 2015-2018: Inspector of foreign affairs;
- 2012-2015: Ambassador in Seoul (South Korea);
- 2009-2012: Ambassador in Zagreb (Croatia);
- 2004-2009: Deputy director General for International Cooperation and Development;
- 2003-2004: Director General for scientific, academic and research;
- 2002-2003: Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Special Adviser to the Secretary General;
- 1998-2002: Consul General of France in Hong Kong;
- 1981-1998: Services in Beirut, Brasilia, Seoul and London.
Mr. Pasquier is a graduate of the Ecole polytechnique (Paris) and of the Ecole Nationale d’Administration (Paris).