Call for applications: TOTAL/Quay d’Orsay scholarship 2017
TOTAL E&P Nigeria Limited in partnership with the French Embassy in Nigeria is co-financing a scholarship programme intended for outstanding Nigerian students for Master’s programme in France.
Three (3) scholarships will be awarded in Nigeria for the 2017/2018 academic year.
The scholarship is dedicated to students interested in applying for a master degree in France in the following fields:
• International Law
• Only Nigerian nationals are eligible to apply
• Students should have graduated between 2013 and 2016
• Must hold a first degree with at least Second class upper division relevant to the fields defined above
• Must have completed 1(one) year mandatory NYSC programme
• Copy of your certificates (WAEC, NECO, Bachelor degree etc.…);
• Detailed resume or CV;
•Motivation letter explaining clearly your educational path, professional experience (if any) and your future prospects;
• Valid means of identification, i.e.: National ID card or international passport.
French proficiency is not required but can be an advantage.
All master programmes are taught in English.
Interested applicants should send their complete application latest by February 25th 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org in a single PDF file saved as Name_Surname_Total_French_Embassy_Scholarship_2017.
No paper applications will be accepted.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for tests and interviews.